Friday, December 3, 2010

What's Cookin in CJ's Kitchen - 33 of 90

 Left over Italian Chicken Lasagna with Green Beans.

I want to point out the portion sizes here.... This is a SALAD PLATE, as I mentioned many times before I normally eat my meals on Salad Plates instead of a dinner plate. I don't eat that much food at once anymore and a dinner plate is kind of wasted, so I just use salad plates. This is 1 cup of Lasagna and 1/2 cup of Green Beans. I had someone tell me, "I can't believe how much food I eat!", and my reaction was, "Huh???" Apparently they missed when I said that my meals are on Salad Plates. So just reminding people. I did use to eat a bunch more food then I do now, but as I've lost weight I wasn't as hungry and I cut down my portion sizes and shrunk my stomach capacity in the process too. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, love it, and I am glad I found out that you use a salad plate!

    ReplyDelete