Friday, August 20, 2010

Do it for YOU!

You gotta do it for YOU, because YOU want to do it. You can't do it for anyone else or it just won't work long term. For me it was an easy choice, eat carbs and stay over 500 lbs and likely die in my 20's/30's or don't eat carbs, lose weight and live longer. I like life so I gave up the carbs.

You might not have as much to lose or be in as bad of physical shape as I was but whatever your goal is, YOU can do it, because YOU are worth it. You will be happier, healthier and feel better in the long run. It is amazing how good you can feel even getting an extra 10 or 20 lbs off, especially if you have any joint pain or back problems.


"You have to get healthy for yourself, because YOU want to do it for YOU. You can't do it for anyone else or it won't work long term. YOU can do it, because YOU are worth it and you will be happier in the long run." - CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment