Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Hello Peoples who read my blog!
I have some info to post about comparing some foods, specifically travel type foods. But I don't have time to post about it right now. I am getting ready for my friends wedding on Saturday. :)


I'm totally not ready, but here you can see my fingers and toes! LOL

 This is a pic of me in a "Juniors" size dress. It was $3.75 on clearance too! This isn't the dress that I am wearing to the wedding. I was just surprised that it fits.

My youngest beagle is super clingy today. Here's my new hair cut, basically the same just get it trimmed. I don't like changing it really, but I do like it longer.

I have to go clean the house and stock the fridge for the dog sitter. I will post more when I get home next week, unless I end up with some down time along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment