Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I had way too much fun with my costume this yea, I dressed up as Abby from NCIS. I had skull necklace, earrings and ring with matching skulls and tiny black bows in my pigtails. I made a name badge and that plaid skirt too. The lab coat ended up being too big, but it worked anyway. :)
 Caf-Pow!!!!!
 I like my hippo, I never liked hippos really, but this one is kinda cute.
 I gave my hippo a kiss. LOL
 The skulls in my pigtails.
 I have not had any trick or treaters tonight, NONE at all. I got some of the Wendy's frosty coupons because while they still have carbs they do have some nutritional value to them and some sugar free candy as an option if anyone wanted it. I also had some individual wrapped handy snacks the crackers with spreadable cheese and pudding cups if anyone wanted those instead of candy. If people are taking their kids trick or treating they know they will end up with candy, so I wasn't going to force sugar free or low carb stuff on someone who didn't want it. But I wanted some additional options for those who would like something different. But I didn't end up with anyone coming by so I guess someone else will have to eat all of this candy! I made the mistake of eating one of the Baby Ruths to see if I still liked them, I do still like them and one little bar has 11 carbs in it, so I could only have one a day if I really wanted it, but that's not worth the carbs to me. Snickers were always my favorite, so I am glad that I didn't buy those, or Pay Days or Reeses! I will stick to my Sugar Free Russell Stover candies.

No comments:

Post a Comment