Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Sister's Wedding

This was the main event of my trip, my Sisters wedding. :)
We hadn't seen each other in so long, she started smiling and didn't stop. <3
 She didn't want to put me to work, but I helped her anyway, cause what are sisters for!

 The Happy Couple! LOL
 He is a very nice guy, he gets the "CJ seal of approval".
 After some last minute decorations, the rehearsal, dinner and more decorations and clean up we hit the hot tub.
 The next day was the wedding and pictures before the wedding.
 The photographer was great! I know several good photographers in KS if anyone needs a referral.
 A close up of the dress. She has lost about 80 lbs! A few months ago she told me that I was her inspiration to lose weight. She made me cry like a baby. <3
 I got to drive the Bride and her Mom in a pink Mary Kay Caddy. :)
 Here comes the Bride!
 It was perfect weather for a wedding. There is a pond just past the gazebo.

 The cake.

 We had to set these cupcakes out and it was impossible to get them out of the package without getting a little bit of frosting on your fingers. I didn't eat a cupcake or so much as lick any of the frosting off my fingers when I was done setting them out. They smelled good, looked good, but I knew they would taste way too sweet for me and make me sick so I didn't try one.
 Is any wedding complete without an emergency ice run??? LOL
Luckily there was a store down the road and the guy was nice and helped load it in the car.
 The food was good, they had beef, pork and turkey with baked beans, potato salad and rolls. I ended up with just a plate of beef, pork and turkey and left the wedding craving a salad. LOL
I'm so glad that I was able to be there for her wedding, we have been friends for a long time and she became my sister. We're not biological sisters, we chose each other to call sister. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment