Monday, September 6, 2010

Carb Free Birthday Cake!

It has been 7 years since I had a birthday cake so I decided to make one for myself. Today wasn't my birthday, it was a couple of weeks ago, but I don't want to say exactly when, but I will say that I am a Leo. :)

It is a double layer Hamburger Cake with Bacon and Cheese filling, decorated with Cheese Stars.

I used 1.75 lbs of hamburger meat, 6 pieces of bacon and 7 pieces of cheese and a little bit of mustard between the layers that is optional.


The entire cake has 2,506 calories, 172 grams of fat, 0 carbs and 214 grams of protein.
Cut into 4's it is 626 calories, 43 grans of fat, 0 carbs and 53 grams of protein.
I piece of "Cake" was a full meal for me, I had one piece for lunch and one piece for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment