Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's Cookin in CJ's Kitchen - 3 of 90

I'm feeling pretty crappy tonight, debating going to the urgent care or not.....
My legs keep going numb and my lower back is killing me today. I hate going to the doctor so I usually just ignore it and move on. I don't have time to be messing around not feeling good. But this is pretty bad tonight and I couldn't even get my walking in today because of it. I just hate going to the doctor and feel like a whiney baby and they can't do much because it's not like they are just gonna do the surgery right then and there and this will keep happening until I have surgery.

For those who don't know, I have an estimated 40 lbs worth of excess skin from losing 249 lbs and that excess skin needs to be removed but the insurance company denied my claim and is making me fight to get approval for the surgery. The skin on my lower belly and ab area is the worst and I need both a Panniculectomy and a Abdominoplasty done. The insurance won't touch the Abdominoplasty at all but they should cover the Pannicelectomy because the skin is hanging down so far that covers my genital area and it is pinching, pulling, hurting my lower back because it makes me lean forward when I stand and even with good hygiene it is getting red, raw and bleeding, causing rashes and is infected and it is cutting off circulation in my hips, thighs and legs when I sit and now it is even doing it when I'm walking or standing. But tonight it is hurting so much that it is making me feel like I'm going to be sick to my stomach, so I'm probably going to eat the $100 deductible and go in..... *sigh*

Anyway tonight I just made Bacon Burgers. They had hamburger meat on sale for $1.99 a lb so I stocked up. Expect to see things like meatballs, tacos, enchiladas and probably some meaty chili in the next few days.

Higher carb plate on the left, low carb plate on the right. Two hamburger patties 0 carbs, 2pieces of bacon 0 carbs, 2 pieces of deli style cheese 0 carbs, the ketchup slightly over 1 carb. So yeah those not on induction could put it on a low carb tortilla or a slice of low carb bread of some kind of other low carb thing you wanted to use. I just eat it like this, but I haven't even been able to eat half of it cause I don't feel well. I think I'm gonna go in when I am done posting this.
 Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup, 1 carb per tbsp.
 I seasoned them with black pepper and onion powder.
Feel free to add mayo, mustard and other veggies, just count the carbs in those veggies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment