Friday, November 5, 2010

What's Cookin in CJ's Kitchen - 5 of 90

Tonight was Grilled Chicken. I really wanted a burger, but I cooked Chicken instead.


My roommate wanted Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Cheese and Bacon instead of just Chicken.
 I baked boneless skinless chicken breast in the oven from frozen state. I cooked them as long as the bag said to and as long as I normally do and they looked done but they weren't.
 I am really glad that I use a meat thermometer!!!!! Look at that 147 degrees when it needs to be 170+. This is why I always check..... Food Safety is important and make sure not to cross contaminate your raw meat with your veggies on cutting boards, knives, etc...
 My plate, Grilled Chicken Breasts topped with Cheddar Jack Cheese and Bacon with a salad.
The high carb plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment